Our 2017 RUN(317) finale. Starting at 7:00 pm, run (or walk) 3.17 miles through the awesomeness of Fountain Square. Then, for those 21 and older, grab your 2 complimentary beers from Thr3e Wise Men and hang out at the hip Post-Race Party. The bash will feature live music by nationally touring DJ Sinclair Wheeler. And let's not forget about that FREE 6-inch sub coupon from Penn Station. Food from local food trucks will be onsite with a portion of their proceeds benefiting Keep Indianapolis Beautiful. Join us as we celebrate the unique people, businesses, and charities of Fountain Square and the (317)!
Portion of the RUN(317) Fountain Square race proceeds will benefit Keep Indianapolis Beautiful.
All (RUN)317 Fountain Square participants will receive:
• 2 FREE craft beers from Thr3e Wise Men Brewery after each race!
• FREE 6-inch Penn Station sub coupon!
• Unique, commemorative race-specific finisher medal that doubles as a bottle opener!
• A RUN(317) Bumper Sticker!
Date: Wednesday, October 11th
Time: 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM EDT
Location: Broad Ripple Runners Forum
902 E. Westfield Blvd
Indianapolis, IN 46220
Date: Thursday, October 12th
Time: 4:30 PM – 5:45 PM EDT
Location: Keep Indianapolis Beautiful
1029 Fletcher Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46203
About Fountain Square
Just southeast of downtown, this funky Indianapolis neighborhood has a world of independent restaurants, live music and performance, working artists with a vibrant arts scene, and one-of-a-kind stores that sell fashion, comics, musical instruments, fresh flowers, and so much more.
Did You Know?
• Fountain Square is the oldest Historic District in Indiana!
• Since 1976, our charity partner Keep Indianapolis Beautiful has planted over 40,000 trees in the city.
• Forbes ranks Indianapolis as one of America’s Top 25 Best shopping cities!