What is the Mustache Dache?
The Mustache Dache is a slightly irreverent mustache-themed 5K with a killer post-race party to raise awareness and funds for men’s health, with an emphasis on prostate cancer. Men, women, and children are all invited to participate in the race, grow a mustache (if able), and register at Movember to become Mo’ Bros and Mo’ Sistas.
Group online deal information
Did you buy a deal from living social, get my perks, schwaggle, or google offers? Great. Here’s what you need to know:
–If you already registered online after buying the deal, you’re already in our database, so you’ll just need your photo ID.
–If you did not register online yet after buying the deal, not to worry. Just bring proof of purchase of the deal (a printed email, for example) and go to day of race registration. Present the proof, and you’ll be registered for the race and won’t need to pay anything. Don’t worry if the deal says it’s expired, you’ll still be good to go.
Awesome T-Shirt & Amazing Trucker Hat
Available for purchase are the paradigms of fashion: the Mustache Dache Luchador T-shirt and Mustache Dache Trucker Hat. You can buy them online when you register or you can buy the shirt separately online. At just $10 each, it’s a small price to pay to become a fashion demi-god. Click here to buy. The T-Shirt is available for purchase online until November 4th; the Trucker Hat is available until October 29th. You can buy both in-person on Mustache Dache Day, but quantities will be limited.
Mustache Guidelines for Men
Hey, man. You’re doing it! Growing a mustache. Miracle of nature. Rock on. A few things to keep in mind:
* There will be a sweet (but not too serious) mustache contest at the Mustache Dache (also, a costume contest, just to keep things lively). Crowd-pleasers, take note.
* According to Movember rules, Mo Bros should start November 1st clean-shaven. If you opt to not participate in Movember, totally cool if you decide to start ahead of time with your ‘stache cultivation.
* Take pictures of your mustache as it grows and post to our facebook page! We totally dig seeing the MD’ers and keeps us excited about our own mustaches.
* Be sure to tell those who inquire about your mustache why you’re doing it: The Mustache Dache and men’s health. Definitely refer them to Movember.
Please refer to our handy mustache-growing guide for more pointers.
Mustache Guidelines for Women and Children
Hey, ladies and youngsters! While hair may not sprout naturally from the borderlands between your upper lip and nose, that’s no reason that you can’t rock a mustache. There are several options available for you to stay unified with your more hairy brethren:
* Take advantage of our free on-site face painters!
* Pick one up before-hand at local purveyor of fine goods Archie McPhee
* Shop online for some high-qualify mustachery
Whatever route you choose, just be sure to be rockin’ a ‘stache!
Due to the upfront nature of event costs, we cannot offer refunds, transfers, or deferrals. Make sure that you are good to go when you sign up!