Hans, who passed away on Thanksgiving weekend in 2014, owned FootWorks along with his wife Laurie. Each year we run on Thanksgiving in his honor and want to continue the tradition.
Don’t forget to wear your TeamFootWorks shirts for the group photo
* Thanksgiving Thursday November 23rd, 2017 at 7:00am
* FootWorks, 5724 Sunset Dr across from the Barnes & Noble
* FREE parking until 9:00am!
NO ENTRY FEES!
This is a free event. But please RSVP by clicking here so we know how much sake and mimosas to plan for. Yes! Mimosas and sake will be waiting for you at the finish.
* !t’s FREE,
* The Fun Run course won’t be crowded
* Free parking until 9am
And while supplies last:
* Free TFW or FootWorks 13.1/26.2 Car Magnet
* Free Hansmon Car Magnet
* Free WWHD (What Would Hans Do) bracelet