Alternate Chili 10-Mile Trail Run
Saturday, December 2, 2017
Shelter # 2, Wyandotte County Lake Park
Kansas City, KS
10:00 AM Start Time
Registraion opens May 5
A trail run that is "a taste of Psycho WyCo", on the Psycho Wyco course.
It will be a well-marked course on a hilly trail, with limited aid.
Consider it a training run for the opulent and prestigious Psycho Wyco run in February.
This race is limited to 150 entrants.
This Race Includes:
· A well-marked course with limited aid.
· Chili: regular& gluten-free vegan, by Muttley’s BBQ.
· Beer: on-tap craft beer and cheap beer. Other beverages.
· A unique, special tee shirt.
· Photos by Mile 90 Photography.
· The very limited 2018 Trail Nerds' Photo Calendar, by Mile 90 Photography.
· Finisher's medal.
· Finisher's oval sticker.
· Unique, chili-pot awards for 1st through 3rd M/F, Top Girl/Boy (14 & under) and Top Dawg.
· Free Entry into 2017 Psycho Wyco race for 1st Place Male, Female.
· $60 until November 15, 2017. After that, $70 until Race Day. (This race fills up, so don't procrastinate). No race day entries.
· $10 for Canine Pacers (dog entry). Human owner must be a registered entrant and have dog on leash. Enter your canine on race day, only.
· Limited to 150 humans. No Race Day entries.
· Packet Pickup on Race Day only, starting at 8:30 AM.
Or, Volunteer for this event and pick your race day task.
There will be limited water / sports-drink aid on the course. It’s advised that you carry a hydration device or water bottle.
Shelter #2, Wyandotte County Lake Park. (This is by the park’s main entrance).